Aug
Sep
North Star Blues
Oct
Sving Du Nord
Nov
Dec

Adv. Lindy Hop w/ Laura Keat & Jeremy Otth
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Lindy Lessons and instruction
strongbad
Schoolwork's Demise

Weekly Avg: 2.1561

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Adv. Lindy Hop w/ Laura Keat & Jeremy Otth Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Calendar Event: Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am not attending.
Attending: FairLadyStar, strongbad

Advanced Lindy Hop Mini-Workshop
w/ Laura Keat & Jeremy Otth

Save the Date

stay tuned for more details...
Jason Z
Spotlight Dance

Weekly Avg: 1.0193

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you can do this, do it people. Laura and Jeremy are excellent teachers and have a dynamic and unique style to their dancing. You'll learn something and be exposed to dancing and ideas that you wouldn't normally get a chance to see.
Spotlight Dance

Weekly Avg: 2.8378

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cool...
yodageoff
Swingout

Weekly Avg: 0.1115

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They are a lot of fun. I wish I could make it to it. Sad
strongbad
Schoolwork's Demise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the promised details...

Advanced Lindy Hop Mini-Workshop
w/ Laura Keat and Jeremy Otth

Thursday, July 16
Abetto's @ 560 W. Como, just east of Dale in St. Paul

6:30-7:30 Dinner & Social Dancing
For those who aren't familiar with Abetto's, they've got a great deli and pizzeria with reasonable prices as well as a liquor store. We'll have music playing for social dancing and warming up before the lessons start.

7:30-8:30 Rhythms & Syncopation
Exploring ways to incorporate lead and follow rhythms, suggestions, and personal stylings into your Lindy Hop.

8:45-9:45 Gettin' In The Jam
Learn how to create exciting combos for jam circles, jam format contests, and performance Lindy in general...plus cool, showy moves for your repertoire.

10:00 Abetto's closes and everyone should be on their way to Tapestry for Late Night Swing!

Cost:
$28 for both classes and social dancing
or $16/class

Special: Register and pay for the workshop by Wednesday, July 15 to get the pre-registration rate of $25 for the whole workshop. To pre-register you must submit your payment, name, role and e-mail address to info@pazazdance.com and send payment to me (Krista). I will be out at most venues prior to the workshop, or you can e-mail me for a mailing address.

I'm excited to have Jeremy and Laura teaching both lindy hop and balboa this month!
Azeroth
MinnesotaLindy.COM Superhero

Weekly Avg: 7.7471

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yay! I'll even be back from San Jose, CA by then!

Ask not what your scene can do for you;
Ask what you can do for your scene!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile Facebook Profile
strongbad
Schoolwork's Demise

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Don't forget to pre-register to save $$!

To pre-register you must submit your payment, name, role and e-mail address to info@pazazdance.com and send payment to me (Krista). I will be out at several venues prior to the workshop, or you can e-mail me for a mailing address.

It'll be sweeet! Don't miss out!
strongbad
Schoolwork's Demise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will be at Tapestry tonight if you'd like to pre-register. Do so and save $! Very Happy
strongbad
Schoolwork's Demise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Today is the LAST day to pre-register for this workshop. You won't want to miss out...so register now! info [at] pazazdance.com

In order to pre-register you will need to pay via google merchant today. E-mail for a link and specific directions.

Thanks!
Azeroth
MinnesotaLindy.COM Superhero

Weekly Avg: 7.7471

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think I have to bail, while I am back, I need time at home. Sorry, I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Ask not what your scene can do for you;
Ask what you can do for your scene!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile Facebook Profile
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Lindy Lessons and instruction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: