TCBalFest
Aug
Sep
North Star Blues
Oct
Sving Du Nord
Nov
Dec

House for Rent in South Minneapolis- near Tapestry!
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> MinnesotaLindy User Blogs
mizliz
100 Post Club

Weekly Avg: 0.4891

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: House for Rent in South Minneapolis- near Tapestry! Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey all!

About a year ago, Jeff and I moved back to Minneapolis and have LOVED our decision to come back. So much in fact, that we're buying a house!

We've been renting a home in South Minneapolis, a few miles from the Tapestry, and are looking for renters to take our place. It's my brother's house and we're trying to find reliable and clean renters, especially for his peace of mind. It's a two-story 2 bed, 1-bath home in a fun neighborhood. Dairy Queen's a walk away! Smile

We're looking for people who can move in this summer, any time in late July or early August. If you're interested or know of anyone else who is, email me at elizabethr.johnson@gmail.com.

Thanks all!

Liz
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> MinnesotaLindy User Blogs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: