TCBalFest
Aug
Sep
North Star Blues
Oct
Sving Du Nord
Nov
Dec

Welcome Newcomers to Minnesotalindy.COM!
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Blah blah... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Newer

falty411
Site Admin

Weekly Avg: 2.1330

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Welcome Newcomers to Minnesotalindy.COM! Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have noticed our Memberlist has grown to nearly 150 people! I just want to welcome all of the newbies and lurkers to our lovley little Minnesota based disussion forum for Lindy Hop.

Thank you all for making the discussions so much fun!

"Dancing is the union of the body with the rhythm and the sound of the music." Al Minns in 1984
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azeroth
MinnesotaLindy.COM Superhero

Weekly Avg: 7.7471

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm member 156 Smile

Ask not what your scene can do for you;
Ask what you can do for your scene!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger MySpace Profile Facebook Profile
Emmysue
Soft, cuddly, obnoxious little lamb

Weekly Avg: 1.6944

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Welcome, Shawn!
NickCruse
The Negrotiator

Weekly Avg: 3.4550

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hola shawn
Yoda
Spotlight Dance

Weekly Avg: 3.9448

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Newcomers to Minnesotalindy.COM! Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

falty411 wrote:
I have noticed our Memberlist has grown to nearly 150 people! I just want to welcome all of the newbies and lurkers to our lovley little Minnesota based disussion forum for Lindy Hop.

Thank you all for making the discussions so much fun!

Loser.

Hey, I am new, but not new enough to know that Falty sucks a mean...I mean Falty is cool Rolling Eyes
lindybery
Swingout

Weekly Avg: 0.1843

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

*ex-lurkafies*

Greetings from Denver.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NickCruse
The Negrotiator

Weekly Avg: 3.4550

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what it is my damie?
Emmysue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lindybery wrote:
*ex-lurkafies*

Greetings from Denver.

YAY!

Andybery drove me to the airport after my awesome weekend in Denver. He's good people.
RedRaven
Rock Step

Weekly Avg: 0.1473

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hello, I"m new to this forum too!!
Adventure1215
100,000th best lindy hopper in the world

Weekly Avg: 1.9081

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hi Raven! I am new to this forum as well! If you count Janumuary as new.... haha ok I'm sorry. I do think I know you though....
Narcolepsy
Swingout

Weekly Avg: 2.9245

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Woah this is cool - lindyhoppers! And right here in Minneapolis!

Here's saying hi to everyone
Emmysue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yay, people are posting in this thread! It's nice to "meet" the new peeps.

I don't know about everyone else, but I think of this thread as a place for new people to let shed their anonymity. Names, personal descriptions, where you go dancing, how long you've been dancing, "I'm that tall guy with the blonde hair who always wears black" (for example) all go a long way in helping us know who you are Smile.

Of course there are those who prefer to remain anonymous and that's their prerogative, but it's kind of fun to know who everyone is.
Bunglehead
Phrase

Weekly Avg: 0.9820

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm new, too, relatively. I started dancing in December, but I don't think that I go out as diligently as most of the posters here. Smile
AngiePearl
Swingout

Weekly Avg: 0.3115

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm pretty new too! Bridget got me started a few weeks ago and I've been out about once a week since then at the Times and once my first week at Tapestry.
Mimi
Eireannach Mille

Weekly Avg: 7.8283

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i'm saying hello too...

hello, my name is bruce... i mean, naomi. fish are friends, not food.

newbie for mnlindy.com, not so new for the scene. danced for 6 months about 3 years ago, then disappeared, now reappeared back in march. i'm the redhead with the shamrock tat on her left forearm and a very loud laugh Very Happy whoohoo!

here's to all you crazy dancers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MySpace Profile
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Blah blah... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Newer

Page 1 of 9

Jump to: