Aug
Sep
North Star Blues
Oct
Sving Du Nord
Nov
Dec

7pm Wabasha Street Caves Swing Night
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Local Goto page 1, 2  Newer

falty411
Site Admin

Weekly Avg: 2.1330

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: 7pm Wabasha Street Caves Swing Night Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Calendar Event: Thursday, May 29, 2003
Interval: 1 week
Repeat: repeat forever

I am not attending.

Come on down and join the fun on Thursdays at the Wabasha Street Caves Swing night. Some of our regular bands are The Moonlight Serenaders, The Minnesota Jazz Orchestra, Beasley's Big Band, Swing Beat, and others!

Swing Night on Thursdays is an all ages event
Doors open at 6:00PM
Dance lesson starts at 6:15
Band plays from 7:00 - 10:00
$7.00 at the door

21 + Swing Night in the Caves are held approximately once a month on a Friday Night. Check out our Calendar for the schedule. Our 21 + Swing nights are open to guests who are 21 years of age and older. The cover charge is $8.00 per person. A dance lesson starts at 7:15pm and the band starts at 8:00pm.

Check the Calendar to see who's playing!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
harlematrain
Bump Sauce

Weekly Avg: 1.7671

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is Charmin Michelle supposed to be singing tomorrow night??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MySpace Profile
falty411
Site Admin

Weekly Avg: 2.1330

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yes she is
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
harlematrain
Bump Sauce

Weekly Avg: 1.7671

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thank you ever so much
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MySpace Profile
swingnstar
Endurance Contest

Weekly Avg: 3.1939

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Beasley's Big Band is playing tonight. It is going to be fun. People should come and dance!
7-10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Profile
Uptown Girl
happy happy, joy joy

Weekly Avg: 2.4860

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey! What happened to Thursdays? They don't normally play on Tuesdays, do they? I'm bummed I missed this. Sad

(On the up side however, I did just have a lovely professional massage. Very Happy )
swingnstar
Endurance Contest

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh, god. I said tonight but I meant this week. I wrote that in a hurry.
No, it is still Thursdays. It is Christina's birthday this week. I think Amy and Jason will be there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Profile
swingnstar
Endurance Contest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is a good week to check out this venue. Beasley's Big Band will be holding forth and several dancers we all know and love will be there.
The event gets over at 10:00 so we can still boogy over to the Tap for LNS.
swingnstar
Endurance Contest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Christine Rosholt and Beasley's BB at the Caves this week Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Beasley's Big Band will be at the Caves again. This time with Christine Rosholt doing the vocals. Christine is very good, IMO.
More details at TCSwing.com (see June 16).
Who wants to go?
swingnstar
Endurance Contest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

(...actually, I'm just trying to see if I get enough kitcat clocks in the same thread, can I make my browser tip over.)
Uptown Girl
happy happy, joy joy

Weekly Avg: 2.4860

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm planning on going this week.
Cheerleader
Recorder Maestro

Weekly Avg: 5.6003

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey, is anyone doing promoting at the Caves for TCLX? I have a class at that time in Bloomington, so I'm unable to, but that would be a great place to promote. Anyone have flyers and would be willing to do a little promoting?
elizabeth
Jam Circle

Weekly Avg: 0.5007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: ride to caves/tapestry? Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey, is anyone from the Macalester neighborhood going to the Caves/Tapestry tonight, that could maybe give me a ride? give me a call--651-699-6574.
thanks,
elizabeth gillaspy
kitkat
Lindyhop Calendar Czaressa

Weekly Avg: 4.3154

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, here, too. :-
pius_perplexus
A A B A

Weekly Avg: 2.1319

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Share topic on FB Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I was thinking about going to the caves tonight .. anyone else in?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MySpace Profile
Post new topic   printer-friendly   Reply to topic    MinnesotaLindy.COM Forum Index -> Local All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Newer

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: